I look forward to talking with you — both here and via social media — about the topics discussed on this site.
This is a quick list of guidelines,which may be amended when/if I determine it is necessary:
- Keep both content and language “work-friendly.”
- Stay on topic.
- Don’t bash my past, present or future* clients and/or employers.
- Don’t engage in name-calling, hate speech, or slander.
- Do not post links to or engage in discussions about bootleg or pirated content.
- Add value to the conversation; don’t spam or troll.
- All comments are moderated.
* How are you supposed to know? You won’t, so don’t. ;-)
Bottom line: Differences of opinion are acceptable. Being a jerk is not. But you’re cool, and that won’t be a problem.
Thanks for visiting. (Please give me a shout!)